The San Francisco Treat

 There were some nice views in San Francisco that I remember from my trip there last year as part of   The Baseball Reliquary and SABR (Society of American Baseball Research) exhibition and discussion called "A Game of Color". The exhibit highlighted Black Baseball/Minority Baseball in America. The hotel we (my significant other, the dog and myself) stayed at was pretty nice hotel (I forgot the damn name...), in what is known as "The Tenderloin". The hotel was in walking distance from the SF Public Library, where the exhibition was held. We had to frequent the streets to have the dog make her business, eat or grab coffee etc. While on these walks we encountered the city in its full glory, the high rises, fancy dining, rich people, homeless people, people high on all kinds of stuff and most distinctive, the mighty turds on the sidewalks the bums or dogs(we dont leave our dogs messes) leave. I have never seen a dog turd as big as these doozies... And that is was I remember most about our family trip, the San Francisco treats! Below is my artwork that sums up SF for me! 12'w x 9'ft Mixed Media on Canvas.



Come on you didn't think Will Clark was going to miss out on a painting about San Francisco??? The highlight of SF!!

Comments

Popular Posts